A blog about creative writing, novel, composition etc.

Welcome To My Page!

Creativity
About Me

Hi im Jieren0721

A Writer, Blogger and Programmer.

My blogs!

Programming

This page is all about programming. So if you are interested. Visit now!

Creativity

This page is all about my compositions. So if you are interested. Visit now!

Monday, May 11, 2020

I will write a love song
A song were you can sing along
Even if you are far a way
I have a lot of words to say

Like I want to stay with you
Watch the stars I guess you have no clue
But now you know, it’s not something new
You are very bright and I like you

So when I wrote this love song
I remember how you made me strong
Every day and every hour
You’ve just keep removing my scar

The way you speak is something more
I can’t define it in a single word
And when you laugh I am amazed
So wonderful, and warm link an embrace

I will never forget you
The way you make my dark clouds blue
 So I wrote this love song just for you

I will never forget you
The way you make my dark clouds blue
That’s why I wrote this love song just for you





Keep Sharing and Subscribe to keep updated for more.

Thank you and Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment