A blog about creative writing, novel, composition etc.

Welcome To My Page!

Creativity
About Me

Hi im Jieren0721

A Writer, Blogger and Programmer.

My blogs!

Programming

This page is all about programming. So if you are interested. Visit now!

Creativity

This page is all about my compositions. So if you are interested. Visit now!

Saturday, May 16, 2020

There was a moment in my life when I regret to do a thing that I wanted to do. Then today I am asking myself why? Why did I let it go? Why did I not take the risk? Now it is a regret in the past. When I remember the time that I've wasted I might also still have a lot of time right now. All of us still have time. Time to the the things that I've regret to do can be done right now. All i have to do is to start it now and to reach my goal. We all have regrets. But the thing is. When we realize it. We can let that regret as our fuel. We can let that regret as our new starting point. An arrow and a bullet that can reach and hit the target with proper aim. When that time comes. Hopefully we fulfill our goal with no regrets.





Share and Subscribe for more updates!

Thanks and God Bless! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment