A blog about creative writing, novel, composition etc.

Welcome To My Page!

Creativity
About Me

Hi im Jieren0721

A Writer, Blogger and Programmer.

My blogs!

Programming

This page is all about programming. So if you are interested. Visit now!

Creativity

This page is all about my compositions. So if you are interested. Visit now!

Tuesday, June 2, 2020

It was dark and the cloud looks sad
It turns out that his days are bad
No wonder why the rain drops in our town
Just like his tears keeps falling down

I asked him why? Why are you sad?
But he resisted, and then went mad
I let him be just for a moment
Until he sees me as not one of his opponent

Later then he comes closer
He sat on my lap with all of his power
He told that he is ok now
Then I asked again when and how?

I am healed, that's what he said
Now he's tired and head to his bed
I let him go because it's late
And now the rain is gone and all his hate



Like and Share.

Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment